APM Station Visit Application
Thank you for your interest in including an APM staff member in your event. We work hard to accommodate all station requests, however please keep in mind that we receive hundreds of requests each year and cannot fulfill them all.
Please fill out the application below for all event or talent appearance requests and provide as much detail as possible. We also ask that you read our event/appearance guidelines carefully before submitting your request.
Questions? Please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Talent requests should be submitted at least three months prior to the event.
- All requests must be made through the on-line request process. No requests made directly to APM staff members, distribution sales representatives or talent will be considered.
- Stations are responsible for paying all costs associated with the event, including flights, hotels, meals, transportation, incidentals and parking.
- APM talent agrees to events in good faith. In the case of personal or work related emergencies, APM will do its best to provide a suitable substitute.
- Stations are limited to two event requests and/or one non-APM initiated event appearance per year.
- If your talent choices are not available, APM will do its best to suggest alternative participants.
- Host visits are most often requested, but are also the hardest to secure, so please consider inviting other talented APM staff members like reporters, producers or APM senior staff.
- All talent request submissions will be acknowledged via email within one day of application submission.
- Final confirmation of event participation will be given within three weeks of application submission.
- Participation decisions will be based on a number of factors and will be made by a team that includes distribution management, talent supervisors and the talent. Please do not contact the talent directly.
- APM will process station event requests for all non APM produced programs we distribute. Once accepted, all planning will be done directly with the program team.
- If approved, we may provide you with a formal station visit agreement that will need to be signed and returned before the planning gets underway.
- Upon approval of your application you will receive an email with contact information for your APM Station Event Coordinator.
- Your APM Station Event Coordinator will set up an editorial planning meeting with your team within three weeks of confirmation of APM’s participation.
- All event changes and updates should go through your APM station event coordinator.